• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th Annual Reno Run

I am in again and can't wait to see everyone there. Did we get the camp site that we don't have to drag our stuff up the side of the mountain?

No unfortunately. We are at the tent grounds again. We got shafted a bit. Im calling while we are there this year.

Might as well call now and just book it for the next year now

I need to try and pack lighter too. I know I wont be lugging my massive ice chest up the hill again.

If I'm not it town, I'll leave the key under the mat so Jon can weld his XJ back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hell ya!
Thanks Aaron!

Out of the four years we have tried to get the rv space we have only gotten it once. I believe that one time was dumb luck. I called the week after last year and again a few weeks later without a reply back. I called a month later and they told me it was booked already. It is indeed a popular spot.

Sam, if you get Friday off and drive down Thurday night, you can crash at my place. I think Seal is trying to do the same.

Can't wait! Time off approved, jeep getting upgrades, and I'm ready to go! Sad I couldn't make it up last year but I'm coming this year haha!

red jeep just started dying on me and throwing a 121 and 1694 code. Ugh. TPS and CPS , possibly clock spring. Darnnit.

Is that the Rig you are planning on bringing?

Also, are we doing shirts again or is it still to early and in design process still?

I cant wait for prison hill... only time of the year I run it... possibly have a cool trail that I still need to break in some more we can run possibly.

I cant wait for prison hill... only time of the year I run it... possibly have a cool trail that I still need to break in some more we can run possibly.

From the amount of water you guys have gotten his winter, it's going to be an interesting run. I bet all the trails are going to be way different than they were last year.

Back