• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7 months is a long time...

Seiler

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
But, in the end... I think it was worth it.

890801181_ciaQn-XL.jpg

Scott

Scott - that is dead sexy. I think I could put one of my kids through college for the price of it, but its dead sexy!

Pff, rookie, I took a year and a half to build a bolt in rearend..............:roflmao:

that one would have put my other boy through college... :laugh:

Cmon Scott, that can't be your only picture... put em up damnit!

Very nice :clap: And I thought mine was sexy when I finished....... mine is broke in now w/ chipped paint and rock rash..... :gee:

Scott - that is dead sexy. I think I could put one of my kids through college for the price of it, but its dead sexy!

Thanks! I could probably put myself through college with its price tag too. :laugh:

Cmon Scott, that can't be your only picture... put em up damnit!

A few of my favorites:

837162564_M3zT8-XL.jpg

837171810_HRBtu-XL.jpg

840354026_ARaXf-XL.jpg

840355823_UYczo-XL.jpg

837173306_v9kCR-XL.jpg

837167002_kPhwz-XL.jpg

856055781_WDHnH-XL.jpg

My apprentice does good work, I'm so proud.............:tears:
:kissyou:

Is that thing ready to get on the trails now?

Almost. I need to fix a few leaks (rear main, valve cover, oil pan, oil filter housing etc... and it's good to go!

Link to full album of pictures - Caution, there's over 200 images. Still debating on whether to do a write up/documentation thread or not.

http://seilers.smugmug.com/Fabrication/High-Pinion-Dana-44/HPD44/11322321_qfqGG#840305685_JKAGG

Thanks,

Scott

awesome looking man, but why not run the draglink all the way to the knuckle?

Whut? :dunno:

His draglink connects to the TRE that's mounted to the high steer arms, that are bolted to his flat-top knuckles......

Nice job Scott. It's definitely purdy. Needs chrome diff cover bolts though....... :D

Ah. Ima gonna shaddup now. :dunce:

Just outta curiosity, where'd that axle come from?
And btw, here's 1 vote for you doin a writeup.

Dude bad ass! Are you converting it all to 5 on 5.5? Or keeping it 5 on 4.5?

Thanks Kiefer. The plan is to convert the entire Jeep to 5 on 5.5. In order to accomplish this, it's time to move to another rear axle lol. :rolleyes:

Thanks Dutch. I wanted the Inverted T, rather than crossover.

Just outta curiosity, where'd that axle come from?
And btw, here's 1 vote for you doin a writeup.

1971 F100. There's a few pictures of the day we pulled it from the JY in the gallery link. One of the greatest days. It started snowing on us about halfway through. :laugh3:

Whut? :dunno:

His draglink connects to the TRE that's mounted to the high steer arms, that are bolted to his flat-top knuckles......

Nice job Scott. It's definitely purdy. Needs chrome diff cover bolts though....... :D

Thanks Troy! I think I'll be skipping the chrome hardware though. :D :puke:

Back