• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6.5 with 35's. Bad news?

well this is entertaining. and prior to me calling your rig a hacked up mud truck, you told me;

"remove your helmet and think some. Ah duhhhh."

as well as,

"do your research before you open your mouth if you cant handle the work or the knowledge of a larger lift then stick to small lifts so you dont have to understand the complexity of the large ones."

in addition to,

" im done arguing with an idiot"

Giving someone solid advice does not make me an idiot.

And because I have a free night, here is this kids rig that will go everywhere our Xjs go and then some.

ferd_zps9345699a.jpg

So wait, why is he posting mouth breather comments about cherokees if that's what he runs?

SICK DUAL STEERING STABILIZERS BRAH, THAT THING MUST GO EVERYWHERE

...and he's able to post on NAXJA because?

Am I really seeing almost 6" of BODY lift? And tell me I'm wrong here, but that looks like stock suspension geometry going off the axle angles. So where's the higher lift engineering dude? That's as engineered as a stacked lumber lift. Kiss that cab a farewell.
Those tires must be hell on the stock TTB44 (but hey maybe it's a modified TTB50 - honestly I liked TTB), It's a pretty stout IFS system but still has it limits, good thing it's just a mud truck. Those Dual SS's would disappear on the first trail around here. And that's not jeep speak, my previous ride (before the XJ) was an '81 Bronco that I loved to death.

Crap, I forgot to add confusing double and backawards speak.

guys, stop making fun of his truck. He will hook up a chain to your jeep, rip it in half, your transmission will blow apart, and your engine will explode, then he will go wheel the toughest trails in the Country.

Last edited:

So while we're at it ... asking from the perspective of stock steering and 5.75" of lift before the WJ swap I did ...
How is it turning left? I know my linkage used to rub teh tracbar mount and SS with what I had ... looks to me like that thing is going to bind on the mount and Sway linkage almost 1/4 turn going left. Was the whole reason i did the WJ swap as the stock linkage just coyuldn't handle the height, let alone have enough clearance without doing some serious modding - and if I was going to put money into the steering ... WJ it was.

xj_redneck if you can drive that pile of shit up here (I'm too busy with work to drive to PA just to have a tug of war...) and it actually makes it I'll tear your ****ing truck in half with my jeep truck. Assuming you can even move me.

If you win, I'll sign the title over.

what happened here? lock

xj_redneck if you can drive that pile of shit up here (I'm too busy with work to drive to PA just to have a tug of war...) and it actually makes it I'll tear your ****ing truck in half with my jeep truck. Assuming you can even move me.

If you win, I'll sign the title over.

J20?

Back