• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual Reno Run May 23rd-26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have my gopro running on the trail as well as trying to take pics with my camera when time allows

How good or bad is the phone service out there? Both on the trail and in camp.

All refunds for the balance on camping should be completed. Please let me know if there are any discrepancies guys. I'm stoked for this weekend of good wheeling and good company. Should be a really awesome turnout.

I have service in most places... no steves loop or bronco though

Okay cool, thanks.

And I'll be bringing fire wood as well, Jon.

I couldn't get the afternoon off work on Friday and according to the map app on the phone it says it'll will be about 6 hours drive time. So I should be rolling into camp around 12:30-1am. :banghead:

so who is bringing some firewood?
I am bringing some wood in the back of the jeep . Its only been cut for about 2 months so its sort of fresh still. Ill fit what I can in the back of my rig.

I'll load what firewood I got in my trailer, should be enough for a few days. If not they do sell small bundles there, however not cheap.

All refunds for the balance on camping should be completed. Please let me know if there are any discrepancies guys. I'm stoked for this weekend of good wheeling and good company. Should be a really awesome turnout.

Huge thanks for dealing with the campsite Gordon! Awesome!

so what is the tentative plan for friday night dinner? I was thinking of grabbing food on the way back to camp , unless everyone is planning some sort of BBQ for that night?

so what is the tentative plan for friday night dinner? I was thinking of grabbing food on the way back to camp , unless everyone is planning some sort of BBQ for that night?

I am going to grab some food on the way back too. Just seems easy for the first night.

yvyryden.jpg

Deloris...
zy4esa4a.jpg

Billybob...
zyneze2e.jpg

Bronco canyon...
uderezug.jpg

Buster :)
yjemy3u3.jpg

Steves loop...

Just a reminder of how epic trails in reno r!!! See ya in a few days!

Gordo when we get to the camp site which site area are we going to be in? I'm sure I won't make the prison hill run. The snow we got up here put us two days behind on climbing so I won't be into camp until 5 or 6.

Good timing.

Directions to Davis Creek Campground:

From I-80 merge onto I-580 Southbound towards Carson City. In about 20 miles you will take Exit 50 (Old US 395):

oldus50.jpg

Davis Creek Campground will be off to your Right.

When you see this sign:

daviscreek.jpg

Do not go into the campground area. Our site is actually in the Day Use Area which is to the left. Look for signs that read "Walk-In Tent Group Area". You will see our XJs parked there. Like the sign says you have to walk in to the camp site which is not far but it is up a few stairs. Yes you will have to carry your gear to the site so plan accordingly. The good thing about this is we are in a secluded area away from other campers and away from other day use people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back