• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

491 Wheeling Trip April 18th

count me out too guys. me and the wife just relized tomorrow is my dads 58th b day. maybe next time. haha, relized all this after getting everything ready for tomorrow.,...

Okay, final roster:

- Me (WrenchMonkey)
- Nick (hanaxj87 -- CopperTop)
- Matthew (SC Rednek)
- Tom (Comanchedude)
- Ian (Drivermod) and XXJ from TS,
all meeting at the Florence/Union rest area about 8:30.

We'll meet Jerry (D4mm1t) at the marathon station,

and maybe meet Mark (86Spider from TORC) at the park later in the day.

We never heard back from:
- Jason (jfiscus) from TS and CORE, or
- Rob (XJ Stryker)

So I guess we'll wait til 8:35-8:40, and roll...

See ya!

(In about seven hours!)

Robert

Sweet.. Robert thanks for taking the time to post the final roster.

Due to the weather,I'll be sport'in my camo pants/shorts.. So ya what that means.. Near white out conditions when those legs come out.. LoL

See Ya'll in a few hours

Nick

Sweet.. Robert thanks for taking the time to post the final roster.

Due to the weather,I'll be sport'in my camo pants/shorts.. So ya what that means.. Near white out conditions when those legs come out.. LoL

See Ya'll in a few hours

Nick

Man, I've got an extra five minutes to look for them, I bet I could fit in my old cammies again...

I'm not quite man enough to hack em off at the knees, though. :D

See ya!

Robert

Had a blast, as usual!

My tire held air just fine.

I assume everyone got home okay?

See ya next time!

Robert

It was a completely different park this time.

Wet, that clay was like ice. We fought like hell just to stay on a lot of the trails. (Hell, you remember.)

Dry, we could go just about anywhere we wanted. We got to see pretty much the whole park (it's not huge, only a couple hundred acres.)

But we found plenty of cool little hillclimbs and obstacles to play on, it was just a whole different kind of fun.

Plus, Tom got to play AAA-recovery knight-in-shining-armor, for a father-son on dead dirtbikes.

We made a couple new Jeep fans yesterday!

Robert

Had a blast. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Glad to wheel with you Ian.. Hope to see ya on the trail again.

Just got back from driving to Chicago . Funny, I noticed two XJ's what looked like the same color of your rig. Never noticed that color of blue before.

Off to start editing video.

Nick

It was a completely different park this time.

Wet, that clay was like ice. We fought like hell just to stay on a lot of the trails. (Hell, you remember.)

Dry, we could go just about anywhere we wanted. We got to see pretty much the whole park (it's not huge, only a couple hundred acres.)

But we found plenty of cool little hillclimbs and obstacles to play on, it was just a whole different kind of fun.

Plus, Tom got to play AAA-recovery knight-in-shining-armor, for a father-son on dead dirtbikes.

We made a couple new Jeep fans yesterday!

Robert

Sounds like a good time man. Our club will be hitting it up again in June 13th.

Back