• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4-285/75/16 BFG MTs 20% tread

XJfire75

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys got some tires for sale.

Will still get you down the road for a while. Great deal if youre going to buy a new set in a few months but need some now to hold you over.

They stick off road really well. Climbed Rev Limiter at Mountainside with them in April. Were taken off in June. Ready to go. Slight unevenwear on the front 2 but barely noticably visually and not at all on road. Quiet and smooth.

$225. Come get them.

Dalton area and can meet on 75 if needed.

Man, I hate to tell you, but generally tires this bald would be close to free. Why would someone dump $200 on tires that are basically done? That would be a waste of money. They could save $200 more and get a new set at treadwright.com. Post up some pics. Maybe they are better than everyone is thinking.

They ain't basically done. I ran them for about 4 months and there was no change in tread at all. I wheeled them at Mountainside and Aetna twice and they're fine. I paid $300 for them in January.

Make it $150. I'll email you pics if interested. They're in better shape than what 20% tread sounds like. Promise lol.

Thanks for that though mbo....

:twak: you dont sell used used wheels at new price on naxja... you can find cheaper than that on any given day, hell a tire shop would give you a set if they didnt think they would be sued for it.

Go back to the So Cal chapter. Im trying to get a little back from the same tires I paid $300 for in Jan.

Please post if youre interested. I set the price to what I see fit. I see a lot of tires sold and have sold several sets. Ill get what I want from them from someone whos looking for a set like mine.

Back