• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35" bfg all terrains and a bumper

WI88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Need some $'s for a new motor

4 35x12.5x15 BFG all terrains. Just under 50%? Mounted on Grand Wagoneer wheels. Bolt pattern is 6x5 1/2 (Chevy, Toyota, Waggy) They were rotated a lot so they are wearing even. One had a 3/8 hole punched in the side wall that's been patched from the inside. No problems with it the 2 yrs I ran it. Also some weather checking but they were like that since I bought the rig. $200 with wheels. Won't separate tires from wheels. Not worth the effort.
Tires1.jpg

Tire2.jpg

That's a nickel I believe
Tire4.jpg

Also have a heavy duty bumper. A Rock winch bumper. As you can see by the pics I welded a pair of Rustys tow hook brackets to it for better anchor points. NOT very approach friendly but will take any kind of beating you can give it. $150
bumper2.jpg

Bumper1.jpg

I won't ship 'cause I'm lazy and it's too expensive. I could meet you near by but I don't want to travel very far. Again, I'm lazy and I'm broke.

I could use those 35" BFGs on those 6 on 5.5 rims for my 91' YJ on waggy 44s and badly needing shoes for mall crawling! :laugh:
Where do you live? I'm in Rockford, IL just over the border.

I'm just outside of Madison in Sun Prairie. I can meet you in Janesville or somewhere near there...

Sounds good please text me some more pics if you could. 815 222 9409

When do you want to meet up? I am meeting a guy coming a long distance to get some Scout dana 44 axles from me and one guy looking at my wrangler for sale today after 6 pm in Roscoe, IL just south of Beloit, WI.
Thanks Troy

That's odd. I posted the pics in my reply above but I can only see them if I'm logged in. I assume that none of you can either. So, hot off my photobucket:
IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

It all depends on how purty the buyers mouth is! :D

Back