• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35/12.50/R15 Mickey Thompson MTZs mounted on Cragar Soft 8s - $1,100

bmyohn

NAXJA Forum User
I am putting up for sale my 35" Mickey Thompson MTZs mounted on Cragar Soft 8s. The bolt pattern for the wheels are 5 x 4.5". 4" Backspacing.

The tires have no cuts or plugs. They are balanced using EQUIL (the same stuff they use to balance big rig tires.) These tires have about 2,000 miles on them and I would say 90% tread left.

Attached is a picture of the tires the day I had them mounted. I will do my best to get a picture up tomorrow after work.

I am asking $1,100 for all 4 tires and wheels. Red names, PM me and I will make you a better deal.

812-929-7160

I will also include 4 Cragar center caps and 20 lug nuts (4 of which are locking lug nuts).

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

Note: I also have a 35" Maxxis Bighorn mounted on a 15" White Waggy wheel that I use as a spare, let me know if you are interested in it. Otherwise I will continue to use it as a spare.

What are your lift specs?

Hmm maybe I won't be able to fit as big a tire as I thought. What did you move up to?

I would be all over these if you were not 5 hours away. :( if you are coming up to the Chicago area some time soon maybe we could work some thing out.

Back