• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.5 Maxxis Bighorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think $100 is a fair price. I dont see the problem with this sale. I know the guy has messed up in the past but I think its cool that he told the truth. He found the good deal why shouldnt he make a profit.

Yeah, the problem isn't really whether the price is fair or not, I don't believe.

If you could see what stores bought items for, and then what they were selling it for, I think it would be a tad upsetting, as well, even though we realize they have to make a profit.

This thread should probably just be deleted so the dude can make another one.

Alright obviously this is out of hand..

Not if you ask tone, he always has his hand on it.:D

Now ask a MOD to Delete this thread, THEN repost the sale of this tire and just ask the price you want for it.Don't make a big deal out of what you paid for it, just say you want $$$$$ OBO.This will go over better and not sound like you want to just screw people. I don't sale stuff to people so i don't worry about it to much.OK i do charge pepsi.:D

HTH

Homemade Chili and cornbread for dinner

When you join up we have a formal way of pointing them out :D

Hi Cracker,

just did.;)
Hope to have some real fun with you guys and gals.:woohoo:
A lot of good people here.
Hi Mike (Grimm).

Greetings

Falk

Hi Scott,
can't wait to see the dark side. Thank you.

Not if you ask tone, he always has his hand on it.:D

Now ask a MOD to Delete this thread, THEN repost the sale of this tire and just ask the price you want for it.Don't make a big deal out of what you paid for it, just say you want $$$$$ OBO.This will go over better and not sound like you want to just screw people. I don't sale stuff to people so i don't worry about it to much.OK i do charge pepsi.:D

HTH

little late for that lol.

So what are everyones plans for lunch today? Starting to get a little hungry over here and I just wanna see if I can get some ideas going..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back