• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.5 Maxxis Bighorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, and just brainstorming here, but if you are going to use NAXJA as your own personal classifieds site, why not pony up and go red? The club would appreciate it. :)

Have thought about this many times, but I've met 3 or 4 nice people here when I first joined. Now after time & drama its till the same a handful of cool people & most of them are on another site which I support whole heartedly!

Now I see where everyones coming from...so don't think I'm being a d*ck! But 1 is a brand new Maxxis mounted on a decent steelie worth 100? I'd say yes regardless what I bought it for!! Agreed I shouldn't of put the price I bought it for..but in all honestly I don't care what anyone has to say about it either!
Many time people buy things and resell them for profit!

Unless I'm breaking rules then I see no need to clog my thread!

Why close it?
for newbies like me it's a great help to find out early on, who the douchebags are.:laugh3:

When you join up we have a formal way of pointing them out :D

coop-devil-face.jpg

i for one dont see anything wrong with this thread, dude was 100% honest, told you what he paid for it and everything.

its common practice on for sale threads, that if you dont want the item, XXXX off and dont post in the thread, i recommend you guys do just that, take it or leave it.

i know this guys had his problems in the past, but it seems you guys just want to roll over on casual.... NOBODY sells stuff for exactly what they paid for it, except suckers. at least this guy was honest.

i for one dont see anything wrong with this thread, dude was 100% honest, told you what he paid for it and everything.

its common practice on for sale threads, that if you dont want the item, XXXX off and dont post in the thread, i recommend you guys do just that, take it or leave it.

i know this guys had his problems in the past, but it seems you guys just want to roll over on casual.... NOBODY sells stuff for exactly what they paid for it, except suckers. at least this guy was honest.

Not tohasta but you don't do this to your fellow club members weather you personally know them or not even though he wasn't a :NAXJA:

Ding,Ding,Ding! We have a winner -

Not tohasta but you don't do this to your fellow club members weather you personally know them or not even though he wasn't a :NAXJA:

its a gradient, possibly even slippery. when you pull parts at the yard to resell, its OK to add on for your time, we may be members of the same club, but people have stuff to do, bills to pay. this aint charity.

is $25 growing to $100 fair to me? not at all, and i wouldnt pay it, your welcome to judge the price for yourself, and take appropriate action. (not buy).

besides as you mentioned, hes not even a member anyways...

its a gradient, possibly even slippery. when you pull parts at the yard to resell, its OK to add on for your time, we may be members of the same club, but people have stuff to do, bills to pay. this aint charity.

is $25 growing to $100 fair to me? not at all, and i wouldnt pay it, your welcome to judge the price for yourself, and take appropriate action. (not buy).

besides as you mentioned, hes not even a member anyways...

This is not a full time job either.I assume this section is for parts/items you no longer need for whatever reason NOT to buy an item with the sole intent to resale it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back