• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

315/75/16 Toyo Open Country MTs on Moabs

XJfire75

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a set of 4 Toyo MTs on Moab wheels for sale.

They've got over half tread and are in great shape. The tires have a few cuts in the tread from offroading but nothing but cosmetic. Wheels have a few dings as well but are in great shape. They came off a 06 Rubicon 2 years ago.

They grip on and off road awesome. Never had a problem out of them at all. None have patches or anything.

New the tires are $1400 and the wheels I've seen sold for $400-$500 used. They're highly sought after wheels.

I have a set of 1-1/4" wheel spacers that can go with them for the right price. Theyll make them fit better with stock lower control arms and give your jeep a better stance.

Will fit on wranglers up until 06 and Cherokees of all years. As well as most Grand Cherokees. Bolt pattern is 5x4.5". I had them on an XJ with 7" lift and they fit well.

Best set of tires I've ever had. I've ran a lot too. Text to 706 two70- two36five for pics and more info.

I also have a lot of other jeep parts for sale. I'm parting out my 1998 Cherokee. Front long arms, lift, engine and tranny, rock sliders, all kinds of extras. Geared/locked axles Dana 30/8.25

Ben they're custom 2" DOM with 1-1/2" allthread joints and poly bushings.

1/4" crossmeber that attaches to the unibody with 8 bolts. Ran for 2 years with no problems. Great shape. Have an Appalachain Armor TC skid that I made work with it too I can throw in.

$300 for all. I'll get pics later. Dont have good service in the mountains til Sunday.

Back