• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

30th Anniversary Show and Shine

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Richard (Goatman) is falling behind and needs some help with the organization and planning for Fall Fling.

I have offered to take over the Show and Shine but honestly, I think that the IC should do this as a chapter project. Several other chapters have stood up to take on various projects but as of yet I haven't seen the IC take on anything.

I don't mind doing this solo with some help but before I make any kind of announcements I thought I would bring it up here and see if you guys were interested in helping out or turning it into a Chapter sponsored thing. Even doing it as a chapter deal, I have no problem taking charge and handling it. I know everyone has pretty busy lives.

Let me know what you think.

Ryan,
I volunteered with Goatman and copied McGyver a couple of months ago to help out on some of the Fall Fling. Mc got back to me saying Goatman was very busy and to be patient. So, if you take this on, I would be willing to join in on the effort.
BTW, it's the Moderators forum I have access to, not the national BOD.

Ryan,
I volunteered with Goatman and copied McGyver a couple of months ago to help out on some of the Fall Fling. Mc got back to me saying Goatman was very busy and to be patient. So, if you take this on, I would be willing to join in on the effort.
BTW, it's the Moderators forum I have access to, not the national BOD.

Awesome. Now, the question is do we want to do this as a chapter sponsored event or just get a few volunteers to help?

I say keep it to volunteers. If you make it a chapter sponsored activity someone will have to drum up interest and push people to help.

To address the elephant on the table, yes I suck and haven't been around at all the past month and a half, and while I will be more active now that we're moved in, I still can't see myself having the time to promote this regularly and I don't want to dump it on anyone else's shoulders since the best person for it has already been carrying the chapter on his own the past while (Steve, you are awesome).

Back