• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 link bracket

chassellbandit

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone make a dual link bracket mount similar to the one at Ballistic fab? Too many horror stories for me to feel comfortable ordering from them. Thanks.

dualframe1.jpg

id build a better link mount w/ an upper bracket that is adjustable. i get all my brackets from barnes4wd now. best prices and super fast shipping.

Just to through it out there ive ordered from them sense the change and shipping was faster with tracking number sent right away. I could see a different between my orders before.

rock krawler

FWIW, I ordered one Friday evening from Ballistic and had a tracking number today. Thanx!

Make sure you reinforce the upper link area. I still havent done mine because my welder has been broken.

IMG_20110712_215131.jpg

IMG_20110712_215145.jpg

IMG_20110712_204819.jpg

I plan on bracing the inner side of the frame with some 1/8 maybe 3/16, and welding the upper link bracket to that, then im going to run a gusset or two behind the link bracket for more added support.

Saw that in your build post....which by the way was extremely helpful. Plan on doing something. Do you think I'm gonna regret getting the 10* model instead of straight?

Froehlich makes a nice 3 link bracket system (four link two) with removable crossmember.... but he is busy i know with another job.. id get in touch with him though and see if he could do you one

JeepWriteUps136.jpg

i was going to make my own like some have done here, then i saw the froehlich one. very stout and well made. laser cut and machine press bent with decent welds, so i bought just the mounts and crossmember. i couldnt have made my own for much cheaper. i like his design, and the fact you can remove the crossmember to service transmission/tc without removing the suspension.

Back