• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(3) 33" bfg's on rockcrawlers.

mack

NAXJA Forum User
these are at about 85% on two and 90% on one, they are on 15x7 rockcrawler rims with 4" BS. local pick up in Granby MA.
$80 each.
forsale069.jpg

forsale071.jpg

yes, if you want one with a 4" tear in the sidewall....
Justpunchit said:
no fourth?

I think it's more like a 6" flap. If i recall :wave1:

what do you need a tire with a 4" rip for?

for the 3 tires and 4 rims $250

showmethemuddd said:
how much?please include the 4th in the price too

What's the width of the tire, and the backspace/width of the rim, just out of curiosity? I was goint to go with 32x9.50s when I add the extra 1.5 inches, but who knows.

33/12.5/15 and the rims are 4", i can bring them to the M&G.
ajpulley said:
What's the width of the tire, and the backspace/width of the rim, just out of curiosity? I was goint to go with 32x9.50s when I add the extra 1.5 inches, but who knows.

mack said:
33/12.5/15 and the rims are 4", i can bring them to the M&G.
If you were going to bring them, I'll look at them. But don't bring them unless others are looking too. I didn't intend on going that wide of a tire... I think... I keep going back and forth on the tire size thing.

i'll only lug them with me if someone WILL buy them, just let me know, no big deal.
ajpulley said:
If you were going to bring them, I'll look at them. But don't bring them unless others are looking too. I didn't intend on going that wide of a tire... I think... I keep going back and forth on the tire size thing.

no thanks.
i'll keep'em, they may be used, but are almost 90% tread left, and i have all four rims, so, you would just need one tire at about $150, so for $400 you would have a very good set of 33" tires and rims.
so, i'll take a firm $250

LittleAnthony88 said:
I will take them for a firm $150 since there used and then i have to go buy a 4th matching rim and matching tire. Think it over and email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
mack said:
no thanks.
i'll keep'em, they may be used, but are almost 90% tread left, and i have all four rims, so, you would just need one tire at about $150, so for $400 you would have a very good set of 33" tires and rims.
so, i'll take a firm $250

Interested @ $200, can't swing anymore than that...

Let me know!

Eric

pm sent.
Dreamnevil said:
Interested @ $200, can't swing anymore than that...

Let me know!

Eric

Back