• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2JZGTE swap this summer...

Man, I've been too busy to work on the Jeep lately, but I wanted to show you guys this!

I'm kinda proud of it, just a lil' bit. :)

This is my new exhaust silencer for my streetfighter project.

DSC_1138b.jpg

:worship:

I might just have to PM you for a custom can for my SV650 project ;) Had it fightered, now I'm going back to full GSXR fairings and would love a tiny little MotoGP style can to put behind the rearset. Although I see rivets at the base of your tip? Why not weld the tip on, grind it flush with the "tube", and re-pack from the input side? Would keep the rivets by the base only, instead of in the middle of the can as well. That thing is tits...

Man, I've been too busy to work on the Jeep lately, but I wanted to show you guys this!

I'm kinda proud of it, just a lil' bit. :)

This is my new exhaust silencer for my streetfighter project.

DSC_1138b.jpg

Bike specs? Suzuki? 650?

@letinsh: I'll let my neighbor know you dig it. :)

@danman: The rivets are necessary for multicolored designs. If you want to see black notches/lines in between the silver outer fins, they have to be coated separately, then assembled. If you want it all the same color it could be fully welded, but using the bolts, you can replace the packing when it's time vs. buying a new muffler.

@XJCasper: It WAS an 88 Honda CBR600 F1 Hurricane, but is a combination of 4 bikes as well as total one-off custom parts now. Seat is from a VTX1800, rear tire from an F4i, exhaust was from an R6...oh shit, I guess it's only 3 bikes now...my new silencer is no longer from a 2008 R6. Lol. Can't say it's 4 anymore, just occurred to me. :) Can't wait to get a 200mm tire on the front, handlebar and controls, and the right headlights...then armor. :)

@XJCasper: It WAS an 88 Honda CBR600 F1 Hurricane, but is a combination of 4 bikes as well as total one-off custom parts now. Seat is from a VTX1800, rear tire from an F4i, exhaust was from an R6...oh shit, I guess it's only 3 bikes now...my new silencer is no longer from a 2008 R6. Lol. Can't say it's 4 anymore, just occurred to me. :) Can't wait to get a 200mm tire on the front, handlebar and controls, and the right headlights...then armor. :)

haha niceeeee. I have an 87 CBR600 Hurricane sitting at my brother-in-laws garage. That one looks nicer though lol. I guess i won't be putting the fairings back on that broke off - it looks nicer. And i love that seat on there

what's the front look like? I'm intrigued now because that one looks way more badass than mine lol

Afaik it just has a vacuum/boost hose going to the manifold dude, did you look at the pictures? :rolleyes:

Back