• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

24th Corral Canyon Run

Redcbr007

NAXJA Forum User
Am planning a run on the 24th to go to the new bronco peak. Was thinking of meeting at 4 corners around 8:00am running at 8:30am and coming back the same day (hopefully) hehe.

This is a class 4/5 run which is basically Lift kit, Gears, lockers front AND rear Minimum. I have not ran the NEW bronco, but before the 're-model' I ran it quite a few times.

If your interested, we have a group of 3 (including myself) right now.

Thanks

Patrick

Lockers? I hear that them things are way overrated. I really don't know personally though, never really needed them.

When you say four corners, ah, corners of what? If you mean states, which ones and of them which corner?

Sorry. On a serious note though, 24th of what month?

Damn, did it again. Sorry,

:twak: Stop it TIM!

TIM
:D

on JULY 24th :p

4 corners...err...yah, meet at whichever one you want at 8:00am. If no one shows up, go to the other one :)

-Red

where is this place?
Map?

Hey Pat, long time no talk....how the hell ya been? I'll see if I can make it down there Sunday if I get my YJ going! :D

Brandon

Well hell...its basicly done. Shott me an e-mail to let me know if you still going. Ill meet you down there.

[email protected]

LOL, you gotta we kiddin me, How have you been??!!! Yah, show up, its going to be a small group (which I think is better), not a big 'ole crowd. Last time you 'excused-out' of it remember?? :p You got to go this time

Seeya brandon!

Uh oh....I HAVE to go now... see ya there ;)

Back