• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2008 event calendar

GPS/trails forum idea has been proposed at National. Not getting good responses. I definitely think that a BBQ in Jun/Jul should be done(maybe with a trail run before?). I think we need to get together soon the get this schedule hammered out! Its taking too long on the forum. Then invite previous BOD to the meeting. Baby is due, literally any day now so who knows? Tenatively, I am available this weekend.

This off of the U4WDA site:

U4WDA Winter Convention in St George - Saturday February 2, 2008
More info soon

Red Rock 4 Wheelers Easter Jeep Safari - March 15-23, 2008
The world famous Easter Jeep Safari by Red Rock 4 Wheelers. [read more]

Off Road Expo in Sandy - April 25-27, 2008
Details coming soon. [read more]

U4WDA Spring Trail Ride - Saturday May 3, 2008
Details coming soon.

U4WDA Summer Convention - August 2, 2008
Details coming soon.

National Public Lands Day - September 27, 2008
Details coming soon.

U4WDA Fall Trail Ride - Saturday November 1, 2008
Details coming soon.

Contact us to get your event listed here.

XJBANKER said:
I think Hole in the rock still sounds like a good idea, but what about doing that instead of Moab in april......just a thought. Also I think that we need a BBQ in june or July again. Also I like Handlebars idea of the GPS thread, although I have no idea how to do anything technical on the forums to make this happen... Also are we still going to get together with the old BOD or even just the three of us. Breakfast somewhere before somebodys baby pops out and he cant assaciate with anyone for 4 months? I think that we could start to get everything set in stone.

Another option would be to get Hole in the Rock on the FF schedule. Then we could still have our Spring Moab run and do the Hole in the Rock trail. I PMed Richard last week about his schedule and he said he hasn't gotten that far yet, but likes the thought of a couple overnighter trails like Hole in the Rock and/or White Rim.

Should we plan on breakfast this Saturday near Josh's house (in case THE call comes)?

That would be fine for me......I like Saturday breakfast Also what about hole in the rock for a spring moab option, that way people arent far away from the moab activites for FF. Seems like poeple might want to be around eachother for the big event.

If you are going to do Hole in the Rock, do it as a chapter only thing in the spring please.

If you don't there will be 500 people wanting to go.

Also, are you guys ever going to post a thread up about the Jan run? I just got tires on Wally, Stinky III, Shorter bus and I want to go but so far you haven't posted a thing yet.

OH, and you guys are more then welcome to do the BBQ at our house again.

We have tried and tried to combine it with a run but it has never worked out.

Maybe you will have better luck...I don't know.

DrMoab said:
OH, and you guys are more then welcome to do the BBQ at our house again.

We have tried and tried to combine it with a run but it has never worked out.

Maybe you will have better luck...I don't know.

I dont think we were planning on asking if we could do the BBQ at your house, we were just going to tell you it was going to be there.

Also January run looks to be 26th of January...... Josh or Israel can you make the thread official?

Josh, do you have a website for that club we're going to do Pony Express with? I'd like to get some more details like a meeting time and place.

Back