• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2007 Cherokee Crawl

I am in again this year.

I still need to add a few pieces to the Carnage Trophy from last year and get it ready for some lucky winner. ;)

Can't wait....

when is this stuff on the west coast?

Anyone from AL....

I'll gladly follow you up there :D I know I can do Friday and Sat.

Last edited:
For those of you running "trail" rigs. Check the forest service regulations and you will find that tag and insurance is REQUIRED! I could be wrong but I dont thinkI am. That is lyability of course. I plan on being there jsut dont know when or for how long! School bus eh Travis? What day?

I'm in AL but will be going up on Wednesday...

NOW qho wants to design this years Tshirts?

Kudzu said:
I'm in AL but will be going up on Wednesday...

NOW qho wants to design this years Tshirts?
HE HE! No comment! BUt that picture of don in your chair woudl be a good start!

I love tshirts :)

I'm hoping to run up school bus on Thursday...more fun will be driving down helicopter and guardrail (with a safety tether of course, but I still want to see if it could be driven by my xj)...if all the junk is together after that then maybe lower 2 and upper 2 on Friday? That would be a fun couple days....

My xj is mostly all stock other than a few mods. Hope to have 3inch lift and some TSL's on by then though, and my bro has a wrangler, would any of these pose a problem. Also is there a river or a lake near by to do some fishin??

Ghost said:
For those of you running "trail" rigs. Check the forest service regulations and you will find that tag and insurance is REQUIRED! I could be wrong but I dont thinkI am. That is lyability of course. I plan on being there jsut dont know when or for how long! School bus eh Travis? What day?

I think that is only until you get to the "pay station" up top. Also the trail fee is now 10.00/day.

Will this be a fairly "family friendly" event. I have youger children I would like to bring along. Moderate beer drinking is no issue, but I don't want to expose them to a drunken/rowdy party-type atmosphere just yet. We love the outdoors and camping/hunting/fishing, and are starting to learn to like the off-roading world, there is simply an innocence in them that I am trying to preserve a little longer.

Thanks

We have lots ofkids that come...
Yellowxj has 2 (Girl and BOy)
Ghost has twin boys
several others usually show up...and we're usually pretty quite when we're drinking..its when we're sober we are loud and rowdy;)

Sounds very interesting. I am thinking I may definitely be game. At the time of the event my kids will be 7 and 5. How old are some of the kids that will be going?

Now, to start coming up with all the mods I "need" justfied by the possbility of attending an offroad event 4 months from now.:D

Please bring your kids, my 2 girls are very sad that we could not make it last year and most likely won't this year, the campground is a great place for kids and the group is VERY family friendly.

If someone will tell me for sure my rig can get on the trails I will be there. However it is a long drive to trailer my rig to be turned around. I have a insured tow rig and trailer. but no insurance on the rig. I can't get any either.

Don't worry bout it caglezxj no problems if you trailer to the trail head....buggies and stuff in there all the time.

Now if you want to drive from camp to the trail head..just have to hope the ST is in a good mood;)

Back