• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2004 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LS

Hildy

NAXJA Forum User
2004 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LS

Only 39,292 miles!

Kelly Blue Book Private Party is $21,395(good) to $22,620(excellent), and I'd rate it somewhere right in between those two. I'm asking $21,000, but if you're red, I'll knock $500 off.

Auto, 4WD (2-HI, 4-HI, N, 4-LO, Auto*) (* Auto is basically full-time 4WD.)
LS Package
Tri-Zone Air conditioning (Driver, Passenger, Rear; dual controls for Rear)
Power Steering, Windows, Door Locks
Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control
Remote Entry, Alarm, with three key fobs
AM/FM/CD/Cassette, speed compensated volume, per-driver memory/presets, separate rear audio
Power Driver's seat, third row seating (seats 8 _adults_)*
* I'm 6'2", and I fit comfortably in the far back seats
Factory Privacy Glass
Running Boards
Tow Package (class III/IV - 6000 lb (limited by hitch))
265/70R16 tires (31"x10.5" approx) BRAND NEW (less than 500 miles)

This truck has been fabulous for our family, and we really don't want to sell it, but the imminent arrival of baby number seven means we have to. :-(

This is a very capable off-road vehicle (considering that it's still at stock height) and has run Mojave road twice and even went all the way up Gold Mountain (the running boards have since been replaced...). :-D The oil and filter have been changed every 3000 miles, and it comes with an extra oil filter, air filter, serpentine belt, owner's manual, and Haynes manual.

It's located in Yorba Linda, CA Let me know if you have any questions or want to take it for a test drive. Post, PM, send pidgeon, or call (714) 261-5716... my smoke signal receiver is out of order.

Full set of (large) images located at: http://www.shadowco.org/~cal/hildy/suburban/

100%5F1376%5Fth.jpg
100%5F1380%5Fth.jpg

Back