• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 JEEP XJ READY TO WHEEL

john_yarbrough

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry for the caps, Im not yelling. I just put the same info on CL and post everything on CL in caps. Anyays, please call me if you want to come by and check out the jeep. My cell is 909-553-1086.

LOOKING TO GET $7000.00 CASH OR TRADE FOR A 2003 OR NEWER GRAND CHEROKEE WITH 4X4 AND V8 AND REASONABLE MILAGE. PLEASE DONT LOWBALL ME, COME TAKE A LOOK, BRING CASH AND MAKE A SOLID OFFER. IM OFF WORK FOR A FEW WEEKS WHILE RECOVERING FROM SURGERY SO PLEASE CALL WHEN YOU ARE READY TO COME OVER. CHANCES ARE THAT ILL BE HOME AND ABLE TO SHOW YOU THE JEEP. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

IF THE PRICE DOES NOT SUIT YOU, PLEASE JUST PASS ON BY. IM ONLY INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED.

HERE IS THE INFO ON MY JEEP:
2001 JEEP CHEROKEE
118,XXX MILES
4X4
4.0 L
32/11.50/15 BFG A/T'S SPARE IS A 32" MUD TERRAIN WITH 90% TREAD.
231 T-CASE WITH SLIP YOKE ELIMINATOR (SYE)
4 1/2 RUBICON EXPRESS LIFT
RUBICON EXPRESS CONTROL ARM DROP BRACKETS
NEW FUEL RAIL
NEW COMPUTER
DEFENDER ROOF RACK WITH 6 HELLA OFF ROAD LIGHTS ALL WORKING AND SWITCHES WIRED UP ON THE DASH.
SPARE TIRE CARRIER
COBRA CB WITH FIRESTICK TUNABLE ANTENNA
CUSTOM CARGO RACK IN REAR CARGO AREA THAT I BUILT. IT CAN COME OUT AND ALSO BECOME A TRAILER HITCH RACK.
TOW HITCH
GAS TANK SKID PLATE
CD PLAYER WITH BLUETOOTH AND USB PORT
LA BARON HOOD VENTS
ROCK RAILS

I HAVE AN EXTRA DRIVE LINE, SPARE PARTS, HIGH LIFT JACK, SHOVEL, FRONT TOW HOOKS AND MOUNTING PLATES AND MORE IM SURE.

THINGS THAT NEED ATTENTION:

POWER LOCKS DO NOT WORK AT THE MOMENT, BUT CAN BE FIXED AND ALL CAN BE LOCKED MANUALLY.
REAR HATCH IS A LITTLE BENT AT TIRE CARRIER MOUNT AREA
PASSENGER DOOR HAS TO BE LOCKED WITH KEY SOMETIMES

THIS IS NO HIGHWAY QUEEN, ITS MY DAILY DRIVER AND OFF ROAD VEHICLE SO IT HAS SOME FLAWS, BUT ITS ALSO SUPER RELIABLE AND WILL WHEEL JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE.

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

I'm really bummed that you need to sale it. You have a very clean jeep. Not many left out there that are built and still as clean as yours. For those of you that want to know how capable it it, I ran Jon Bull with this Jeep and it walked right through it with no issues. It's a real nice medium built/DD combo. Good luck with the sale.

I'm really bummed that you need to sale it. You have a very clean jeep. Not many left out there that are built and still as clean as yours. For those of you that want to know how capable it it, I ran Jon Bull with this Jeep and it walked right through it with no issues. It's a real nice medium built/DD combo. Good luck with the sale.

Im bummed too, but the wifes car is wearing out and she needs a more reliable car. Hope to build another one in the future.

Back