• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 4wd - $14,500

bmyohn

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to sell my 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT - Cummins Turbo Diesel 24-valve. There is nothing wrong with this truck but I have been tossing around the idea of finding a newer truck.

Call or text 812-929-7160 with any questions.

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 - 5.9L CTD
  • 114,300 miles currently
  • SLT Extended Cab
  • Seats 6
  • 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
  • 4wd
  • 265-75-R16 Firestone Load Range 5 tires (25,000 miles on them)
  • Engine block heater
The Good:
  • Injection pump was replaced less than a year ago.
  • Raptor 100 Aftermarket Lift Pump (replaced at the same time as the injection pump).
  • New Computer.
    • All was professionally installed by local Bloomington mechanics.
  • SuperChip Handheld Programmer
  • Sprayed-in bedliner (has some dings in it though)
  • Gooseneck Hitch
  • Aftermarket Tow Mirrors (power and heated)
    • Pass. side mirror has a crack in it and is missing a piece of plastic, but i do have the stock mirrors if desired.
  • Less than a 6-month old Kobalt Tool Box
  • Front Tinted windows to match the rear windows.
  • Brand new Kenwood Head Unit that has Bluetooth.
  • Aftermarket head-lights and tail lights
  • Brand new Rollin' Smoke Diesel 5" Turbo-back exhaust (no muffler).
  • Transmission was replaced by PO less 3 years ago with a Jasper rebuilt, has aux. tranny oil cooler as well.
The Bad:
  • Dash has cracks in it which is typical of Dodge's.
  • Has a small scratch under the driver's side door handle.
  • Small scratch on the hood of the truck infront of driver's side windshield.
  • The grill has a small bubbling on the passenger side, upper corner.
IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

Just an FYI, this truck is listed for $15,500 on a few other sites. So NAXJA members get a smokin' deal if it stays in the "family".

Does it come with non-ghey headlights? :D

Does it come with non-ghey headlights? :D

:( I just got some of those for my truck and this is the first I'm I have seen them on a dodge 2500. They look terrible! I'm very sad right now. I hope they look better on a silver 2500

Personally, I wouldn't give a rip how they look.... how well do they WORK?

Personally, I wouldn't give a rip how they look.... how well do they WORK?

They are bright! Anyone looking at this truck, I can assure you its well taken care of. Its a very clean truck and I better hurry up and go drive it before he gets rid of it! :D I've never known Brendan to halfass anything, so this truck is good in my book!

I like 'em.

Brendan...you take installments? how about several comanches, one is a '99 :D

The more I look at them the more I like them. And they are 100x better looking then the foggy two light stock lights! Great price for such a clean truck!
The other thing you could do would be to get headlights for the 2nd Gen Sport option. 4 lamps, instead of 2. Oh, and add a relay harness.

2 or 4wd?

:D

I like the lights.

do I seem like I'm a guy dumb enough to drive a 2wd in WI...much less an mj that's not lifted? lol. all that I have are 4x4, the one is a full '99 conversion.

do I seem like I'm a guy dumb enough to drive a 2wd in WI...much less an mj that's not lifted? lol. all that I have are 4x4, the one is a full '99 conversion.

I think Dan was actually taking a jab at Brendan for having bought that "4WD" XJ recently, only to discover later that it was actually a 2WD. If that wasn't Dan's intent, it is mine :laugh:

I think Dan was actually taking a jab at Brendan for having bought that "4WD" XJ recently, only to discover later that it was actually a 2WD. If that wasn't Dan's intent, it is mine :laugh:

lol.

Back