• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep XJ Freedom parts for sale

He says no go, too much work for the price. Good luck with parting it out.

Does it have fog lights? I need a fog light switch.

Also need the trim piece on the hatch between the license plate and wiper motor.

What kind of stereo is in it?

Does it have fog lights? I need a fog light switch.

Also need the trim piece on the hatch between the license plate and wiper motor.

No fog lights. Are you talking the piece that holds the plate light?

It's got a kenwood deck but the guy told me it was in "protect" mode. Whatever that means.

Protect mode means someone tried to steal it or they tampered with it. A code usually fixes it.

No fog lights. Are you talking the piece that holds the plate light?

It's got a kenwood deck but the guy told me it was in "protect" mode. Whatever that means.

I think the license plate light housing.is two pieces. I need the outer curved part. Mine is cracked from.pushing down on it to get the rear hatch open.

I could use the tail lights and 3rd brake light, the hatch interior door panel and the drivers kick panel/fuse cover. Maybe the rear wiper arm and center console lid. Got a quote for those pieces?

Can you get some better pics of front clip ?

Not for a couple of days. I'm out of town. I can tell you that the main grill support has a couple of cracks in it. This thing beaned something hard. Like a fire plug or pole. They replaced the center part of the grill with a black piece and left the headlight bezels chrome. Those three pieces are in excellent shape.

I'd still be inersted in it I have grill thing on mine now so it might fit perfect if the price is right

I'd be interested in the trailer hitch wiring harness shipped to 37042 if available, thanks

Back