• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 XH Dana 44's

slaisebam30

NAXJA Forum User
There are 2 Dana 44 axles undeneath two XJ's in a junkyard near Killeen/FT Hood TX. The first is under a stock 88 with the tow package which looks to have been sitting 4 awhile. The second is underneath an XJ they recently brought in that caught fire up front. This one apparently has lower gears in it since this jeep was lifted with 33's, anyhow thats what the guy told me. He is asking 200 and 250 for them, but I am sure if I pick them both up for about 350. If anyone in the area wants to check em out or help me pick them up let me know

I meant XJ not XH....I'm an idiot

find out what the gearing is in the one from the lifted xj, if they are 4.56 or deeper name a price and ill talk to you about it.

Sounds like a good deal to me. I'd buy both of them, use one, and sell the other. If you don't have a need for the, like stated above, list them on ebay.

Back