• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Sets of Leaf Packs & Coils.....

Senior_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 sets of rear leaf packs in great condtion.

The first set is a 3" pro comp full packs that have only been used for about 2 or 3 months and never saw a trail. I bought them off of another member in my jeep club for $200,,,, I was gonna ask for $150 but im gonna let em go for $100 even FIRM and will ship on ur dime.

The second full leaf packs are a set of 3" rustys which are close to a year old and have no sag but they could use some new bushings. I called rustys up and they can sell ya replacement bushings in a package deal or individually for cheap! $100 FIRM and there yours.

Last is a set of trailmaster coil springs that were on my XJ when i bought it. I tried to find out the lift on them and i found a 4" kit for XJ's,, but when i took measurements, they were closer to 3". SO maybe there from an older trailmaster kit that is discontinued. Still look good to me. $50 bucks sounds fair to me.

All of this is located in albany county NY.
PM me for best response ok!
Would trade for a pair of frame stiffeners, winch bumper or aftermarket rear bumper.

Two sets of full 3" packs and 3" coils

SO after gettin screwed with a sale today, i am putting these back up for sale. I started a new thread because i couldnt edit the other one. ANY and all sale will end after i have cash in hand for the items.......

I have 2 sets of rear leaf packs in great condtion.

The first set is a 3" pro comp full packs that have only been used for about 2 or 3 months and never saw a trail. I bought them off of another member in my jeep club for $200,,,, SO even tho im taking a hit on a pair of $300 dollar leaf packs, which i paid $200 for,, im letting them go for $140 ONLY since these are practically brand new!!!

The second full leaf packs are a set of 3" rustys which are close to a year old and have no sag but they could use some new bushings. I called rustys up and they can sell ya replacement bushings in a package deal or individually for cheap! $100 FIRM and there yours.

Last is a set of trailmaster coil springs that were on my XJ when i bought it. So they are 3" lift trailmaster coils and are still in good shape & looks. $50 bucks even.

All of this is located in albany county NY.
PM me for best response ok!

Prefer local pickup cause mailing 2 leaf packs at 30 pounds each will suck!!

OK, an update,,, the buyer and i had some misscomunicatins about calling and meeting times. So i will hold the coils and pro comp packs for him tomorrow. After that it will be first to put cash in hand.

Rusty 3" packs still up 4 grabbs,,,, for those requesting shipping quotes, just give me till monday and i now have all of ur zip numbers and the packs weigh 30 pounds each. Very close to there MAX limit of 70 pounds!

OK, i only have the rustys 3" packs left,, SO after i get all of the shipping quotes to all the guys who asked for them,, i will PM each of you with my findings!!

OK you have PM :)

Are these the $229.00 pair Rusty's sells? The bushings are $59.00? plus shipping???

They are not just stockers with AAL are they?

Wow, when i bought them they were $299, full packs with a 3" lift,,,,, just looked at rustys website and full 3.5" packs cost $229. When i called rustys a while ago i sware the dude said a full set of bushings was $39 bucks OR u can buy them individually for $12 bucks!!

No worries,,, i will be very fair to whoever buys the packs,,,ok!!!!!!

I tried to reply too :) box full.hasta

I am good with your price and shipping... just request payment via paypal or get me the account info.

THANKS

I cleared room on the inboxes and sent messages so u can pm me now.

I have a sale pending so i will let u all know.

Need a set of 33's,, i have 2 sets for sale, go check em out!

Back