• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2.5L Parts

SouSy

NAXJA Forum User
I'm starting a full width chevy 307 swap and need some extra cash so I'm selling off all my extra 2.5 parts.
Its a 1985 Jeep Cherokee 2.5L 5 Speed.
2.5 is blown, the two screws that hold the air cleaner bolt in backed out and fell into the carb.
Basically everything is for sale except for the head and block and any body or interior stuff
Power steering pump
Brand new alt
waterpump
A/c Compressor
Fan
Radiator
Fan Shroud
These look kinda like stupid things to put up for sale but I need the cash.

The 5 speed was recently rebuilt
the transfer case works
both axles are sound and i'm assuming the have 4.11 gears

I also have a 85 waggy ready to part out. The body is junk, but its got a pretty solid frame and everything works. This tranny was also recently gone through.

Any resonable offer is gonna be accepted. My zip is 51503 im in the Omaha, Nebraska area. Just get a hold of me through email at [email protected] or call 712 326 9870 and ask for Chase. Thanks.

Last edited:
the vale spring retainers, just one of them, unless you cant part with em

What are you asking out of the tranny/t-case? Is the front axle a disconnect type axle or not? I might be interested in the axles if the price is right. I will be out of till sunday you can reach me at 515-468-8251. I will be within one hour of omaha all weekend. So let me what your asking and I might caome take a look. Thanks Dustin

Back