• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 36x12.5x16.5 tsl/sx

cmelo

NAXJA Forum User
I have two of these. Tread is just down to the wear bars. I bought them for $20 for both. I started to groove one and gave up. Would like $20 for both to get my money back.

Got any wheels laying around for these bad boys? I keep meaning to buy a spare tire, one of these would probably work for me well enough. At least it's something. I can pick them up on Wednesday night or Sunday when we get back from PA. I'll give you 25 if you groove smiley faces into each tread block.

Got any wheels laying around for these bad boys? I keep meaning to buy a spare tire, one of these would probably work for me well enough. At least it's something. I can pick them up on Wednesday night or Sunday when we get back from PA. I'll give you 25 if you groove smiley faces into each tread block.

It's funny you ask, because I just so happen to have some. Only one would be free though. The rest are aluminum and my dad would want some cash money dollars for those. Maybe I'll deliver them to see your beautiful face.

*No delivery offered for anyone else. If he doesn't want them and you want them delivered you can go **** yourself:nono:

:kissyou:

steel is fine, I don't care. It's just so I can have somehting to put on my trailer and give people the illusion that I'm a responsible wheeler :thumbup:

I'll pull them out, grab the wheel and give you a call sometime soon :thumbup:

SUPERB.

Back