• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 xj part out

wht97xj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 98 xj that i picked up for a donor car.. i am pulling the engine, transmission, transfercase, and front axle the rest is up for grabs.. shoot me an email if you are interested in any parts, [email protected]
exterrior is black and the interrior is dark grey

Has anyone got a return email? Both my brother and I emailed him and havent heard anything
He replied to mine right away and asked for my # so we can text. Last week he sent me a text asking again what I wanted... Then nothing.

He's probably busy, give it some time.

I've been in contact with him to, then he said he lives in Bakersfield so not worth the drive for me...

Located in bakersfield Ca, like it says in upper right corner of posting, also sorry for those of you who have tried contacting me about parts, i have been working some crazy hours with work and when i get home sleep is all that is on my mind, i will get with everyone before the end of the day if you have inquired about something already, for the rest of you just text me... 661-345-1515 right now that is the best way for me to keep track, thanks, Mike

Back