• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 XJ Sport, 120,xxx miles, 5-spd manual.

BJDVegas

NAXJA Forum User
The Jeep and I are both in Las Vegas.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/6048635037.html

has more info and pics.

Key points:
- 120,000 miles (and change... I still drive it!)
- Manual transmission
- Up Country Suspension Group
- Mostly all stock
- Original family owners... we special ordered it from the factory in summer '97 and it's been in the family ever since. I bought it off my dad around 2002, sold it back around 2004, bought it back a couple years ago.
- Never had any trouble passing emissions. Most recent pass was 5/16 (don't quote me on this but I think, going forward, it's smog exempt in NV? I had in my head 20 years as the cut off point for that).
- Clean title in hand, no wrecks, no salvage.
- 4WD, AC all work great

The pics on Craigslist were taken earlier today (3/17/17) so you can see the paint still looks good. Get up close to it enough, though, and tiny little cracks are starting to appear on the roof and hood (20 years of sun, I suppose). Also, the front seats are not the tan they once were (but are structurally good - no shredding or tears or exposed foam). Rear seats in pretty good shape!

Let me know if you're interested!

Just wanted to mention real quick that I've updated the photos on craigslist to include upholstery pics - took the aftermarket seat covers off so anyone interested can see the original seats that are all still in good condition.

Am I missing the #1 most important thing on a for sale ad?

Back