• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Jeep Cherokee Lifted

LBC970

NAXJA Forum User
LOCATED IN CARBONDALE, CO. I CAN DELIVER ANYWHERE WITHIN COLORADO/UTAH FOR A FEE.

1996 Jeep Cherokee
124,XXX or so miles. Daily driven so that will change.
5.5" Rubicon Express lift, IronMan 4x4 shackles, SYE kit installed.
33x12.50x15 tires with less than 3K miles on them. (Sorry, don't remember the brand off the top of my head, but they are ATs.)

Engine runs great, cranks and fires every time, even in the cold. Manual transmission, new clutch within the last 30K miles.
Body is rough. I don't think there is a straight panel anywhere, except the rear hatch and the hood. Windshield cracked (but legal!), all other glass is good. Interior is rough, previous owner was a smoker. It cleans up nice, but you can tell it's been used.
Custom built front and rear bumpers. (Not completed, but legal and much nicer than the ones that were on there.)

I drive this Jeep 60 miles a day to work. Gets about 25 MPG. Does great in the snow, does good on the windy roads here. (Snowmass canyon at 75!) It's a good Jeep. May need a new wheel bearing soon, but that's easy! Just looking for something a little more family friendly. Call, email, or text me for pictures. Or stop by and take a look at it.

Nine 7 Zero - 9 Eight 7 - Two 5 Five 1, ask for Cody

Thanks!

Back