• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 2-door XJ

Yucca-Man

NAXJA Member # 683
$1,700 obo

4.0L I-6 "High-Output" engine
AW-4 4-speed Automatic transmission w/OD
NP231 "Command-Trac" transfer-case (2.72:1 lo-range)
Dana30 High-Pinion front axle, 3.55 gears
C8.25 rear axle, 3.55 gear
235/75R15 BFGoodrich All-Terrains
American Racing rims
Panasonic radio/MP3 - USB and line-in on front
Factory soundbar added over rear cargo area
Yakima crossbars and towers

173,000 miles, doesn't burn oil, has the usual small leaks but hasn't marked the driveway.

96_xj_1.jpg

96_xj_2.jpg

96_xj_3.jpg

96_xj_engine.jpg

I still need to get some interior pics. Will include new (never installed) cat and whatever additional XJ accessories I can dig up.

Jim
[email protected]

Seven? That's a VERY lucky number in many cultures, you know...

Okay...brain was malfunctioning. It's a Pioneer removable-face radio. I have no idea where "Panasonic" came from.

A lady I work with, her son just got tboned in his XJ and is looking for cheap XJ to get before he joins the Air Force. I gave her your info. Hopefully he will get it then sell it later, maybe I won't have a car hoarding problem at that time and can scoop it up from him.

Sorry guys; it's currently looking like it's sold. If that falls though I'll let you know.

Jim

It's gone - took a few days for the buyer to come up with the cash and a day that we could meet, but they've got a nice new ride now!

Back