• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 XJ Crawler $5000

87xjco

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Colo. Peeps! Long time since I've logged in! Sorry I stayed away, but I couldn't hang out on the boards, and not be tempted to keep wheeling. I have missed all my NAXJA friens!

Had to stop wheeling a while back. The short story is that my girlfriend extracted a promise from me, to stop wheeling, this was when we were sitting in the front row at her nephews funeral. He had just been killed while riding a motorcycle. She was scared I would be next. Those few vehicles I rolled may have something to do with her fears :doh:

I was hoping she'd back off on that, so the XJ has just been sitting since then. But she's not backing off, so it's time to sell the rig.

Many of you may remember wheeling with me and the rig! I know I'll never get back anywhere close to what I have in to it. Hoping to get $5000, but I'm considering offers. My numbers listed in the Craigslist ad.

I'd really like to see someone who is able to trailer it, buy it!. It's kind of radical for street driving, get's death wobble sometimes when the big tires are on it (I've got some spare emissions size tires and wheels for it). I'd love to see a NAXJA guy wheeling it!

So many parts and mods were done, it's hard to remember. But I listed most of them in Craigslist here http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3684389945.html

Hope to hear from you guys!
Terry

3G73Id3pd5Nd5H15Mdd3gef11e906eeb716d6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TERRY! Its been a long time. Sorry to see you're selling your XJ.

One question: Do you possibly still have the video of us doing Double Whammy?

TERRY! Its been a long time. Sorry to see you're selling your XJ.

One question: Do you possibly still have the video of us doing Double Whammy?

Alot of that video didn't come out, camera was acting up. I still have the clips though, which rig was yours and I'll check.

T

Wow........ he's alive? :D

Hey, ya gotta do what you gotta do. Glad you found someone you feel is worth making these kinds of sacrifices for!

Good luck with the sale! I added a pic to go with this thread.

What ever happened to the motorhome you chopped up for a hauler?

Back