• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 XJ + 2008 4.7L Stroker

XJoshua

NAXJA Forum User
hasta Yea, Yea, Yea. Its been 6 months since Ive been on here. Well the XJ hasnt sold yet. I have lowered the price nearly 50%. I really just need it gone. Like Ive said before "I have a dependable car now, and have no room for a project vehicle".

If youre a StarGate watcher you'll get this... Im trying to release my burdens.

Basically my life is finally looking up. Im accomplishing things, and this Cherokee is the last thing holding me back. I need it gone, so I have one less material object in my posession that is reminding me of my failures. It has become a burden. Sorry if I sound like a hippy, but Im trying to remove all my mistakes from my life. The whole 4.7L Stroker was a waste of money and a way of trying to punish my dad for being a asshole to me, and to attempt some form of father son relationship. Well both ideas failed, since he ran away a year ago, and I just need it gone.

Im asking $2750 for the Jeep, and 4.7L Stroker which is incomplete.

Specs & Pics:
StrokerCalc.jpg

StrokerCosts.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture100.jpg

This is mainly a you name it, you get it sale. Anything in my garage I feel Ill never use again is yours. Suggest tow away, since the Jeep has been sitting for awhile, and it'll probally be loaded down from goodies.

Please buy it, you'll probally never come across a deal like this in your lifetime. $2750...

Contact me via Phone or Email only, please. I rarely visit this website anymore. Im trying to pay my dues to CO Chapter, and my Stroker Build thread. Visit the Stroker Build thread for my thanks to the community.

Phone: 719.369.6910
Email: [email protected]

Its been a great experience, and more so a science experiement. I have learned so much, and just wish that my XJ is gone and in good hands of someone who will tear her up on the trails, and treat her like a high school sweetheart.

-Joshua J. Sloat

I am seriously interested in the crank and rods, how much? Maybe gasket set, timing set and cam??? Can you list all the parts you have so I may know what I can use! Thanks!!

I am seriously interested in the crank and rods, how much? Maybe gasket set, timing set and cam??? Can you list all the parts you have so I may know what I can use! Thanks!!

Everything is listed in the Excel list. The crankshaft should be at the top of the list.

To be frank Im not at all interested in parting out the engine. This is a all or nothing sale. You want the Jeep you pay $2750 and get a stroker motor. You want the stroker motor you pay $2750 and get a Jeep.

I have dropped the price nearly 50% to make sure its sold as one. Also I am loosing about $1300 for selling it at this price. I hope you understand...

Yup, thanks anyway. Good luck with your new ventures!!:peace:

Back