• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1962 gmc 4x4 351V-6

radardog

NAXJA Forum User
i have up for grabs a 1962 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4.

it has the original 351 V-6 which runs strong, just a little smokey on start up after it has been sitting for a day or so. SM-420 manual tranny w/ compound low, and divorced transfere case.

i got t-boned about a month ago on the driver side, but it still drives fine, and both doors open and close.

this would be a great hunting rig, as it has one of the most rock solid dependable engines i have ever seen in it.

or if you have access to some body parts, then it wouldnt take much to make this a really nice rig again.

only asking 800.00 OBO first reasonable offer takes it... DONT BE AFRAID TO HAGGLE WITH ME ON THIS ONE AS IT NEEDS TO GET GONE.

CONTACT INFO:

JASON
PHONE- 530-339-6456
in redding, ca

dyna said:
Any pics handy? is there current registration? rust?

i will get some pics today. registration is current, and the rust on the rig is the standard stuff you see on one of there bad boys, ie: behind the tires, and around the bottoms of the doors.

it aint pretty, but it could be.

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

Back