• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00 xj long armed

If it were closer to the end of summer we would be looking at it, just not our timeframe yet. I think you have a good jeep, with good miles.
The killer is for the price is it geared, locked, steering?

maybe include that stuff in your ad

yeah, it's a fair price for the setup you have.

i sold my '95 2 door in jan. it sold in 2 days to the first buyer. had 145k, 4.5" SA lift. 34x10.50 ltb, 4:10s w/true trac front/aussie rear w/8.8. Bumpers, sliders. $4100. I think I could've sold it for $4500.

Just keep your jeep clean. The guy that bought mine said, mine was the only one he wanted at first site. All the others were dirty, destroyed/abused.

thanks for the feedback guys other then what is in my post its stock not geared thats why its only on 32s but its a real strong running jeep and could easily run 35s or 33s with some trimming of the rear and gears its a really good start for someone i just have too many projects and not enough time or money

Back