• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'00 Part Out

nhrocker

Jackstand wheeler
Parting out whats left of a '00. Pics available on request. Some items still in the shell, just want to see if there's interest before I spend more time pulling parts. Drivetrain, front clip, hood, rear hatch, front seats, doors, and center console, are gone. Some other parts were damaged when it rolled.

Chrysler 8.25" (3.55's, complete, typical NE rust, for parts or whole)
Complete carpet (dark colored, needs a good wash)
Rear seat (again, needs a wash, some scuffing on vinyl sections)
Gauges
Most of the dash (radio, heater controls, aux. switch panel currently called for)
Head light switch
Air bags
A/C setup (block was unbolted from rear of compressor, comp is gone, have everything else)
Rear quarter tinted glass
Rear bumper
Gas tank
Front door seals

There's more I know I'm forgetting. Ask if there's something specific you're looking for. I'd prefer not to ship but can if needed.

I'd love all the AC lines (don't need the condenser) and the evaporator!

Evaporator is optional, I can show up at some point and help pull stuff if you don't feel like dropping the whole dash right now.

Let me know how much you want for em.

Have you parted with the exhaust? Does it have shims on the rear axle? I am not sure what angle i need but i'm with around a 4.25" lift... I also could use the transmission coolant lines. And what color is the interior? I want an Oh Sh&% handle for my drivers side. Lemme know i can come pull myself if easier too

Last edited:
I'd love all the AC lines (don't need the condenser) and the evaporator!

Evaporator is optional, I can show up at some point and help pull stuff if you don't feel like dropping the whole dash right now.

Let me know how much you want for em.
The dash is mostly apart anyway...lol

I've never pulled the heating/cooling system before, but it can't be too bad. Did you just want the whole system, heater core and all?

Have you parted with the exhaust? Does it have shims on the rear axle? I am not sure what angle i need but i'm with around a 4.25" lift... I also could use the transmission coolant lines. And what color is the interior? I want an Oh Sh&% handle for my drivers side. Lemme know i can come pull myself if easier too
Exhaust/trans lines went with the drivetrain, sorry. And it was stock, so shouldn't be any shims (but I could be wrong...lol). Side note on that, the angle of the shims would depend on if you do/don't have an SYE, and how the rear axle actually sits. You might not need any.

Both rear handles are still there though. I believe they're "Agate" (they're dark grey). Would either/both of those work for ya?

Don't really need the heater core, but I might be interested.

I'm doing a full R134a conversion on the MJ if I can pull the parts together, already have a brand new receiver/dryer, a good used condenser, and that's about it. Still looking for the compressor, lines, maybe evaporator, and if not the evaporator, the metering block and whatnot (or whatever connects to the evaporator) so that I can graft it onto the old R12 evaporator setup on the MJ and avoid dropping the dash. I need to get to the yard more often, every time I show up someone already pulled every compressor in the place.

electric fan?
Fan is gone already, sorry.
what color is it?
Can't remember the actual name/code, but it's dark green.
is the radio just cassette or cd also...

edit: nevrmind, guess i should read the whole line, i got carried away
Actually, stereo is up for grabs now if you want it. It's a cd/cassette combo. My friend thought his stereo was junk, no sound out of the front speakers so we tried swapping them. Still no sound, pretty sure its the wiring cause his power windows are shot too... The display used to blink on/off sometimes, but it worked fine other than that.

do you still have the fan shroud?

What color is the interior? how are the seats? can you get a pic of the steering wheel please. front driveshaft?
Interior I believe was listed as "Agate", it's mostly a dark grey. Front seats are gone, but rear seat is in good shape I'd say. Some scuffing on the vinyl sections, but nothing major. Could use a cleaning. I have a pic of the air bag at the moment, can get one of the steering wheel. And front drive shaft is gone already.
do you still have the fan shroud?
Sorry, fan shroud is gone.

Do you have brake hard lines front and rear? If yes would you ship them? If yes how much?
progress.gif
http://www.naxja.org/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=245030881

Back