• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00' Jeep xj...LOADED!!!

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
my buddy has his 00 xj for sale, he rolled it, and it runs and drives fine, he even drove it home after the roll lol... anyways its a 2000 Black xj, 4.0, Currie Dana 44, with ARB, and 4.56's, a 8.25 in the rear with ARB, 4.56s, Full traction 6 in long arm lift sittin on new 35's, a custom rear bumper with tire carrier and full size spare! It also has an SYE and new DS!!! he wants $5500 OBO, ill tell him to send pics, must sell!!! he need another vehicle to drive to work, and doesnt have the time or money to keep the xj!!

Last edited:
heres pix:

and heres his info for ya:

4x4, 4.0l inline-6 runs awesome, automatic, 128,xxx miles, Full Traction 6' Long Arm Lift, Currie built Dana 44 front axle with ARB air locker and superior axle shafts, Chrysler 8.25 rear axle with ARB air lockers and Alloy shafts, re-geared to 4.56 front and rear, Currie heavy duty steering, Currie steering box brace, 35' Pro Comp X-Terrains on 15' Mickey Thompson Classic Locks with black rings, Currie heavy duty transfer case x-member with skid plate, Rebuilt NP231 with heavy duty internals, custom drive shafts, Currie anti-rock sway bar, custom rock sliders, new radiator, Flowmaster 40 muffler, k&n intake, optima red top, jrc rear bumper with spare tire. I rolled it going about 15 miles an hour, doing doughnuts. Only body damage, all drivetrain and engine components and suspension components work great. Make me an offer.

hahah thanks, its a bummer man i NEVER even got wheel with him b4 this happend:mad:

how much for the long arm???

Does it have a clear title?....or a Salvage Title.

hah ya dj's right... no partin out, he wants to sell it whole,jm ya it a currie hp dana44 with arb's and alloy shafts...blazair ill ask him today!!

If I had money, I'd be all over this...too bad I'm buying a house to cut down on my current 2hr daily commute...This is an awesome deal though. I'd just cage it, maybe go roofless or something...:D

Guess lesson learned is: Don't do donuts in a lifted Jeep! ;)

over a year old thread... but i built this jeep from stock.. pretty depressing to see it like this. oh well.. would be nice to know where and how it sits today. heh

reviving a 4 year old thread.... but I am wondering if anyone has seen this Jeep recently.. I love my new JK but I still miss this thing like crazy.. haha I know you guys understand.

over a year old thread... but i built this jeep from stock.. pretty depressing to see it like this. oh well.. would be nice to know where and how it sits today. heh

You could have just revived this thread and saved folks the trouble of breaking the bad "news" to you.

Back