• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roll cage

great-white

NAXJA Forum User
im selling my s&w rollcage for a cherokee

10 point cage

1-5/8 x .083" wall moly tubing

pre bent, prenothced in spots

selling to buy a buggy

i paid 575 shipped to my door, so ill take 550 obo

pics dont do it justice lol, it looks like a bunch of pre bent tube

pm me some offers, not holding for any 1, first one with the cash gets it

i need to sell by the 28th to get the truggy, so if i have it after the 28th im just guna install it

i'll start the bidding at $100.00 sight unseen.

Chromoly? Wow. I'm planning to join a club that requires a cage. hmmm ... Let me see if I can talk anyone into taking a drive to Mass. Long, long haul. Sure you don't want to post pics? (not that I can see them ... home puter is dead & most pics don't show up here at work). Sure you won't ship? Someone shipped them to you ...

Chromoly? Wow. I'm planning to join a club that requires a cage. hmmm ... Let me see if I can talk anyone into taking a drive to Mass. Long, long haul. Sure you don't want to post pics? (not that I can see them ... home puter is dead & most pics don't show up here at work). Sure you won't ship? Someone shipped them to you ...
Guess you thought it wasn't worth answering, huh? No matter - a little bird showed me to the page where they are sold.

That's funny ... I checked your name against my PMs. So that's who you were! LOL - I got the PM, and had no idea who it was or what they were referring to. You didn't say anything about a roll cage. See, my home PC is on the outs and I have to borrow (I'm at work now). So I check in sporadically. Missed the connection between the PM & the thread. Anyway, no worries. I can get it new (they're located near Philly) and possibly pick it up here. Much better than figuring out a trip to Mass.
Thanks & sorry.

bump for this amazing 10 point cage with 1-5/8 x .083" wall moly tubing

im going a dif rout in my xj now i bought a buggy, so this week only i could do 500

Back