• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a favor from someone in Charlotte, buying a motor and woud like someone to look

loki_racer

NAXJA Forum User
I'm considering buying a 200cc, 2 stroke, from someone in Charlotte (University area). It's priced to sell, so I need to move quickly.

Anyone have an hour today that they can meet a random internet stranger as a favor for another internet stranger? The motor is a paramotor, but you don't need to know anything about them. I just want to make sure a cold start goes well and the frame is in decent condition.

I can pay someone for an hour of their time or I can just owe someone a huge favor. I sold my XJ, so I haven't been active on here in a few years, but hopefully I can still be part of the cool kids' club.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
Tim is in Concord and I'm not sure who else is up that way these days. Your nick looks familiar. Were you ever down this way or always up in PA?

I was in Charlotte for a while. I'll ping Tim on hangouts and see if he's still using the same email.

Ok that is what I was thinking. You use to be down this way.

Back