• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your guys opinion? Tow all

I think I have seen something like that somewhere before...

longlong2.jpg

It would also appear that adds about 6' to the overall length, plus another axle.

Interesting idea though. I am sure it has value for some situations.

In Europe they tow heavy loads with small cars all the time. Not many people over there can afford/store a large tow vehicle. It's all about the driver and a good weight distributing hitch and some trailer brakes.

In Europe they tow heavy loads with small cars all the time. Not many people over there can afford/store a large tow vehicle. It's all about the driver and a good weight distributing hitch and some trailer brakes.

Most of those are diesel as well. So they have the TQ capacity. Most people in the EU typically know how to drive better than the average person in the US that got their license out of a crackerjack box.

what's your definition of a heavy load?

a 7k tag camper, or a 15k gooseneck?

My definition is the latter, and quite frankly for what that thing likely costs you could just buy an older 3/4 truck with a legitimate goose in the bed to use for towing only duties.

We're not europe.

^^^^ true we aren't Europe I'm mostly using them as an example of you don't have to have a gargantuan vehicle to tow a trailer.

I wouldn't want most American drivers towing with a car anyway with the skill level of a lot of our drivers.

^^^^ true we aren't Europe I'm mostly using them as an example of you don't have to have a gargantuan vehicle to tow a trailer.

I wouldn't want most American drivers towing with a car anyway with the skill level of a lot of our drivers.

I do not want most here people driving, period.

Back