• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yella....

jesus h keerist!!!!! I've been diagnosed with sleep apnea>>> and I won't wear the mask.... now I know why!!!!what scares me is I still wear the O2 canula!!! I hope it don't give adverse affects!!

The O2 by itself isn't doing a thing to combat your apnea Loren. It's the constant pressure provided by the machine that maintains the airway.

Kronik...I've never actually seen Brokeback Mountain. How'd you like it?

No shortage of comedic, homophobic replies in this thread from guys driving around with compensator vehicles. I think you guys are safe from the alternative crowd. Particularly in Colorado Springs.

compensator... :roflmao:

Don't kid yourself Kronik. You're not dumb enough to actually believe that I would post that here and NOT expect some people to get bent are you? That's precisely why I did it.

My feelings are far from hurt.

Again...no disrespect to Troy as he's a great guy. But having him in spandex with his pasty white, cream cheese legs exposed is definitely not seshual. It was, however, damn funny.

Last edited:
Dadgummit Chris, my pasty white, cream cheese legs are incredibly "seshual"..... especially when shaved. SteveT's are the only legs "seshier"....... particularly when protruding from under a seat cover.

So there.

Last edited:
What a releif! I thought I was the only one that fantasized about Troy in spandex.

More please! I'm laid up with a real broke back. River's Yella fever has been my only real entertainment today.:clap:

"Yella fever" huh? :roflmao:

River, Fling and fireLt. all better go get vaccinated....... :laugh:

Speaking of compensation...I saw a picture of a built MJ a few weeks ago. It was orange with an exo-cage. Where did that picture go? I swear I saw that thing the other day while out riding.

I already had my appointment with the urologist. We don't want any kids running around this house.

Last edited:
Kronik........ quit being so serious....... you're killing the phunnay in this thread. :twak:
Yup, Riverfever posts these things for a reason, whatever that may be. Search his past threads, you'll start to wonder what really happens around the campfire at Coloradofest...not that I want to know. :)

So Troy....how bout that trip to Moab buddy? Are ya gonna be too busy modeling biker shorts? I see a Krispy Kreme calender shoot in your future!

Do I need to move this to the Den?

I don't know if I should laugh or throw up.:puke:

So Troy....how bout that trip to Moab buddy? Are ya gonna be too busy modeling biker shorts? I see a Krispy Kreme calender shoot in your future!

Ok, Cody........ See? FULL of phunnay! :roflmao:

Of course you see a Krispy Kreme calender in my future...... you keep trying to convince me to let you be the photographer ya creep. :puke:

Ok, Cody........ See? FULL of phunnay! :roflmao:

Of course you see a Krispy Kreme calender in my future...... you keep trying to convince me to let you be the photographer ya creep. :puke:

Well ya didn't tell me no yet...but it sounds like I got some competition!

I've been on a CPAP machine for 10+ years and never had dreams like that. What brand you using? I need a new machine but want to stay away from that brand.

Are you sure you didn't get nitrous mixed up with the oxygen?

"Yella fever" huh? :roflmao:

Oh jeeeze...Makes me wonder what what in that seat cover before me. I'm thinkin' I best not go commando any more.

BTW, was it something like this?...................

Uh, hey Fever, whatcha need? Buuuuuurrrrrp!
Fat_Guy_In_Spandex.jpg

Oh jeeeze...Makes me wonder what what in that seat cover before me. I'm thinkin' I best not go commando any more.

BTW, was it something like this?...................

Uh, hey Fever, whatcha need? Buuuuuurrrrrp!
Fat_Guy_In_Spandex.jpg

OMG....... :roflmao: That brought tears of phunnay! :roflmao:

I've been on a CPAP machine for 10+ years and never had dreams like that. What brand you using? I need a new machine but want to stay away from that brand.

Are you sure you didn't get nitrous mixed up with the oxygen?

Tom I just looked at the machine this morning and it's called the Acme Dreamweaver +. I got it from one of those worthwhile and totally legitimate businesses with the green cross and the catchy name.

Oh, dear lawrhd....... I gotta go find me some brain bleach this morning. That is an image that I just do *NOT* need.

I'd almost rather see Yella in spandex. Almost. But not quite. :D

If I ever had the demented dreams you old guys do about one another, I would be sure to wake up and use a cold piece of metal, in the .40 cal flavor, to clear my mind......

just saying..

Back