• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YAKIMA BASKET & ROOF RACK SYSTEM for BIKES,HILIFT,AXE/SHOVEL

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Unfortunately I am running tight on cash these days so I need to sell my Yakima basket and roof rack that I was saving for another XJ.

I am selling a Yakima Load Warrior Basket , Yakima Load Warrior Extension , Yakima Locking Brackets , Yakima Light Brackets , Yakima Axe/Shovel Brackets, and a Yakima HiLift Jack Bracket . In addition to the basket I am adding all the raingutter feet (6) for the Cherokee, two bicycle mounts, an additional Load Warrior cross bar to mount the bikes, two bicycle wheel mounts, an additional wind fairing, and (unfortunately) only one cross bar. You would need two more of the cross bars in order to mount this to your roof. There is an 80% chance I can get the two needed cross bars for either free or a discounted rate.

All of this product can add up to a LOT of cash. I have added the links above and you can see what the retail of this stuff adds up to real quick.

I am asking $300 for all this OBO.

Located in Pasadena.

IMG_7290.jpg

IMG_7291.jpg

IMG_7292.jpg

IMG_7293.jpg

IMG_7294.jpg

IMG_7295.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

IMG_7297.jpg

IMG_7298.jpg

IMG_7299.jpg

And in use:

DSC06374.jpg

DSC06361.jpg

Where's the mount for the inflatable sheep?

Thanks Guys.

It sold tonight :)

Back