• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Rollover

wow. and no seatbelt either? He's a lucky guy.

The XJ took a 50 mph roll pretty well though. Shame, as it looks like it was nice.

car_021.jpg

car_009_op_800x600.jpg

car_011_op_800x600.jpg

Yow! Sounds like he took a beating, but any wreck you can walk away from...

Ya know, those simple B pillar hoops look better and better...

Yow! Sounds like he took a beating, but any wreck you can walk away from...

Thats what I have been looking into. My main candidate right now is the D&C Cage like SeanR's junk has. I will have it installed with unibody tie-ins as well.

Cheese "going to pick up seanR's cage in a few weeks" Man

yeah, I thikn a cage is geting moved up on the list of MJ things to do.

At least mine will be small!

however, look at the b-pilar's in these pics, they're still upright. factory jeeps are extremely strong, I rolled 1 1/2 times with no cage and my b's stood right up as well.

not saying that cages aren't worth their weight in gold, just saying if this 50 mph roll didn't crush the b's (where your head is) than most off road rolls w/o cages will be okay.

It is the A pillars that need the help.
MY first rolled XJ, was on the highway, well, that is where it started, crushed them right down almost to the dash, the b pillars were fine.
The second one, same results.

glad to here that the driver is ok

that looks like a nasty spill

It is the A pillars that need the help.
MY first rolled XJ, was on the highway, well, that is where it started, crushed them right down almost to the dash, the b pillars were fine.
The second one, same results.

You've rolled 2 XJs on the highway?

I am guessing one on the highway and I know one on the trail.

Back