• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ for sale in Tennessee (Nashville)

paul_s

NAXJA Forum User
I just moved to New York and feel like it's time to part with my XJ. It's a shame, but I really don't need it here - or maybe i can find an old CJ with a snow plow for the future... hmm.. ok, on to the specs:

- It's a 1989 cherokee (red, of course) with approximately 190,000 miles.
- It has a full length add-a-leaf in the rear and the 1.75" spacers in the front.
- new rancho RS5000 shocks.
- AJ's rock rails.
- Mopar front, xfer case, and gastank skids
- C4x4 Tow hooks/brackets
- new rear main seal
- 235/75 Goodyear Workhorse Xtra Grip tires (50%) with spare on stock wheels (the ones with 5 spokes and JEEP written on one spoke)
- custom cone filter setup
- custom gauges for engine temperature, oil pressure, and amps (along with the idiot lights.)
- slight leak coming from the head gasket but no loss of compression.
- no leaks from the oil filter adapter (new o-rings)
- 2 new fuel injectors and all new o-rings (no leaks there either)
- passed emissions tesing beautifully but needs new EGR valve if you find it necessary
- transmission and transfer case are in beautiful shape
- most vacuum lines have been replaced
- has a couple of small, almost unnoticable dents in the body - one near the gas cap and the other near the front driver's side door.
- has lots of character... ok, meaning it's been through a lot but still runs and drives great and has lots of power. it will need new tires soon and currently the cruise control doesn't work and the control switches on the stock have come off, but they will probably be replaced soon.
- it has a cup holder!

i'm asking $2000, but i am willing to discuss price if anyone is interested. It is located in Nashville at my brother's house and he'll be willing to drive an hour to meet anyone who is interested. i'll also post any other information if you have questions, because i know there are some things i'm leaving out.

please contact me at [email protected] and i'll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Thanks!
Paul

Tranny???

Auto or Manual?

Back