• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj downpipe questions

793834_57_full.jpg

If it was 2" after it.....then I could only imagine the diameter through the damn crush. In that tiny space a very large amount of exhaust is trying to get through. I wouldnt doubt seeing a high flow cat and new downpipe giving 10hp...

BBeach said:
I heard the size of the APN header was 2" but this guy on another forum modified his....

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2810611200032428117BitmFb

How much do you think this cost to get done?

I did the exact same thing only I used all stainless I cut the flanges out of 409 ss on a flame table. It's at jet hot right now should have it back next week sometime cost me $230 shipped. Ill post some pics when I get it back. The 2 to 2.5 in pipe is one reason I did it but the main reason was to get a better 3 bolt flange with a flat copper gasket also to have a straight shot down to my downpipe. You need to tig weld it together really It would be difficlut to mig something like that without burning throught and leaving globs of metal and wire inside the pipe

Back