• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 850 firm

ReBeL XJ

NAXJA Forum User
before i start... mods i knwo this belongs in the for sale forum but i need a local to buy it so i am offering it here. sorry

For Sale
89 Cherokee
4.0 with 100k from a 90 model just swapped in
210k on body
3in rough country suspension lift
All power,tilt,cruise...
leather/clothe seats.
Pioneer CD player

Asking 850 firm

looks like rear main is bad and the head gasket is bad i think. who knows the head may not be properly torqued. im tired of messin with it someone come get it.

pics http://community.webshots.com/user/rebelxj

the head gasket is new. i found it it wasnt properly torqued down. if you want it come get it. ill include 2 brand new AR bajas and all the parts i have for it

ReBeL XJ said:
the head gasket is new. i found it it wasnt properly torqued down. if you want it come get it. ill include 2 brand new AR bajas and all the parts i have for it

hey man, just wondering if you still got this thing. and if you do i just have the regular questions, motor and drivetrain good? you know all that crap, any details you can give would be cool. my xj's motor has been takin a shit for like a year now so i think its time to swap the axles/susp under a new hoss daddy. alright man just let me know, thanks, i'm pretty interested.

ryan

ps - i'm in ga about 4 hrs away

Hey ryan. Well... the engine was just replaced. it has 100k on it. but the head is elaking internally(heads not torqued down properly) and the rear main seal is leakin a little bit. the tranny shifts good and transfer case works perfect. it has 2.5in exhaust piping to a 3in catco hi flow and flowmaster. the lift flexs and rides great. I daily dove this for the last year. iterior is in great condition with no tears. needs to be vaccumed. the headliner and visors are tan instead of marron like the rest of the interior. any other things you wanna know just ask

sold

Back