• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT spare d44 shafts

cliffv

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everybody,

Ideally, I would like to trade 4 d44 mj/xj rear shafts for your Sears camping lantern. In particular I'm searching for either a green, blue, or red painted, Coleman style (not propane), lantern in good condition.

The shafts are spares that, unfortunately, spent time outdoors so they will require new bearings and cleanup. They do have some rust but it is only on the surface and will cleanup with a wire wheel and some oil.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BysmqCjjAnRWUnpUZGFYaXJPd1E/edit?usp=docslist_api

When measured from the back of the mounting flange one measures 28-13/16" and the other three are 29-5/16”

The shafts are located in Corona but I can also move them to Irvine.

Thanks,

Cliff
Cell. 951-258-3725

Someone has a lantern sitting in there garage, collecting dust, that has been replaced with an LED light.
Hows about a regular coleman red or green (not propane) lantern or a single burner coleman stove?

Cliff

Someone has a lantern sitting in there garage, collecting dust, that has been replaced with an LED light.
Hows about a regular coleman red or green (not propane) lantern or a single burner coleman stove?

Cliff

anything else you need? cause i need them shafts!

Not to do a HI Jack on a thread, but if you don't do a deal with Cliff
I should have a stock pair of fear 44 shafts in about a week for ya Ben.

yes. similar to these:

sears_72325_1.jpg

66e3be44db5a45e120debd147fd8f88f.jpg

Cliff

Are you talking about gas lantern and stove?
As in duel fuel? Not propane.

I have a small single element lantern and the smaller dual burner stove that Id let go.
Make me an offer.
I may have a larger dual element lantern if I look hard enough...
All working, plungers may need to be oiled.

PM sent. Thanks

I have a small single element lantern and the smaller dual burner stove that Id let go.
Make me an offer.
I may have a larger dual element lantern if I look hard enough...
All working, plungers may need to be oiled.

Back