• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT:96 XJ 2dr for YJ/TJ

DeezUU

NAXJA Forum User
I'm posting this before my wife comes home so she doesn't give me the 'evil eye' BUT ... I've always been a topless kinda person and I've been itchin to go topless again. So anyway...

What I have:

96 XJ 2door 4.0l 5spd w/o tach 115K miles & runs GREAT w/COLD a/c
4.5" RC lift w/full rear springs
31X10.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ (like new) on 15X8 AR 'gambler type'
Smittybilt double tube rear bumper
drivers door hinge recently rewelded (although not perfectly aligned but it's sturdy)
all in all a VERY clean and dependable XJ
DeezXJ3.jpg

DeezXJ4.jpg

Lookin for:

YJ with square back cage (not angled down bars) or a TJ. Needs to be a dependable daily driver. Either 4cyl or 6cyl AOK with me as long as it runs good. Not looking for anything hardcore, just a decent stock/near stock Wrangler. (if lifted, no bigger than 33s) and nothing I'll have to sink a bunch of money into to make legal. Get yourself a nice WARM Cherokee for the winter !!

BTW> I'm in Va Beach,VA. Not a fan of driving across country but will consider a reasonable road trip.

Last edited:
Hmmm.. how far of a road trip would you be willing to take? I can't stop coming back to this thread to look at your ride.

I'm in no hurry, so if you're still looking for a trade after christmas (if I havn't managed to sell it outright for cash), keep me in mind. I'll come visit this thread again some time and let you know if I've still got it. =)

Back