• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB tires

wheeling365

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for either a set (4) 31x10.50R15's or 245/75R16's for my DD XJ. I'd really like a set of BFG AT's atleast half tread or better but I'll consider anything in good shape.

I'd prefer them to not be mounted but if they are its not a deal breaker. I've got the old school tire stuff to dismount them.

I'm near Rauch daily and can meet most weekends with enough notice.

Hey, I've always sworn by BFG AT's, but the last set I bought wore out in about 14k. No different driving style or suspension setup. Rotated every 4k. Tire shop says this is a very new, very widespread issue with the new formulation. Just an FYI for ya.

Looking fora set (4) 245/75R16's for my DD XJ. I'd really like a set of BFG AT's atleast half tread or better but I'll consider anything in good shape.

I'd prefer them to not be mounted but if they are its not a deal breaker. I've got the old school tire stuff to dismount them.

I'm near Rauch daily and can meet most weekends with enough notice.

BTT still looking for some decent tires.

i dont know if you want to travel to jersey but there is a set of half tread MT/R's, old style for sale on CL in central jersey...i think they wanted 400, mounted on 5 spoke jeep wheels.

they are not mine, i just saw it the other day...not AT's tho.

Back