• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTb: Small tires and lift.

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for maybe a budget 2" lift or maybe a very cheap 3" kit of some sort. I mostly just want this lift for looks and stance. This will see VERY little offroad so a spacer and an add a leaf or shackle will work just fine.

I'll also be running about a 30" tire. SO, if you have a set of 30s you want to get rid of cheap let me know. I could shell out about 300 bucks for decent tires and lift.

That works too. I've got some 2" poly spacers and AALs. I'm mostly just looking for the tires. I've even got a spare set of 15x8 Cragar soft 8's.

A list of other parts I'm looking for: 93 4.0

Power steering pump
AW4 Transmission
OEM Cup holder. lol
RED drivers door in good shape (4dr)
RED front fender in good shape

PM Jamescad04, he has a set of ZJ coils for $50. I was going to buy them but for another $30 I can get brand new Up Country coils so I'm going that route.

Power steering pump
AW4 Transmission
OEM Cup holder. lol

Have watcha need....
brand new aw4 auto trans
4" susp lift
15x10 pacer style wheels
30x1250 mickey ts
a power steering pump
Front drivers fender(white though)

Lmk if your interested in any of it.
Im coming to camp lej. Nc this weekend and could bring what ya want with me....
~Paul 6785491348 (txt anytime)

Last edited:
If you find yourself up here let me know, I have a beautiful AW4 out of a '99 I'd let go for like $80, what I paid for it. 150k miles, came out of a rust free absolutely perfect DD of a friend of mine, it got t-boned and totaled. I don't have time to ship it though :(

It would require some electronics work / parts swapping to work in a 97 or earlier but I can either walk you through it or do it for you.

Have watcha need....
brand new aw4 auto trans
4" susp lift
15x10 pacer style wheels
30x1250 mickey ts
a power steering pump
Front drivers fender(white though)

Lmk if your interested in any of it.
Im coming to camp lej. Nc this weekend and could bring what ya want with me....
~Paul 6785491348 (txt anytime)

That's a lil more lift than I want. but I might be able to work with it if you got the right prices. The tires are a little wider than I like but if they're in good shape and ya got a good price... I got a fender, I just don't want to have to paint it. lol

How much for the AW4, lift, tires and PS Pump? It's be easier for me to meet you in Elberton or somewhere near there after next week sometime.

If you find yourself up here let me know, I have a beautiful AW4 out of a '99 I'd let go for like $80, what I paid for it. 150k miles, came out of a rust free absolutely perfect DD of a friend of mine, it got t-boned and totaled. I don't have time to ship it though :(

It would require some electronics work / parts swapping to work in a 97 or earlier but I can either walk you through it or do it for you.

Man! Don't tease me like that! Throw it in the MJ and head this way!

Power steering pump
AW4 Transmission
OEM Cup holder. lol

TTT!

Got the steering pump
Got a 3" lift.

Still looking for >80% tread 31 or 32s. Willing to pay 400 bucks if I don't have to drive too damn far to get them.

Still need an AW4 that I don't have to drive too damn far to get! :)

Still looking for the door and fender but that's not high on my list of priorities...

I also need a reese hitch for the back.

buddy has a set of like new 32 M/T's, $400, in Greensboro, its possible they could make it to the Gulches Trip with us, already sold the wheels, so just the tires.

tire3q.jpg

downsize1v.jpg

tire2x.jpg

If they make it to Gulches I'll take em! They look like they're worn a lil more than 'like new'. maybe thats the picture... Are they worn evenly?

Paul, I'll txt ya in a few.

Last edited:
Sorry, maybe not like new, compared to the tires I run they look great haha, but they are good tread and still has nipples on the side. Never been wheeled only had about 2 months of street driving on them. They are worn evenly, the guy had them on a 97 XJ 2 door that had some mechanical problems, he sold my brother the XJ cheap to fix, but my bro bought it without wheels and tires to save money.

I will call the kid tomorrow about them and make sure he still has them.

Back