• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 97-01 XJ Front Cap

Minagera

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, kind of new here, but I come needing parts first off.

Got in an accident with the XJ, and I would like to get it rebuilt. Here is what I need:

Drivers Fender
Front Cap
Top Radiator Support
Hood

I would prefer red, but really just need to get it up and running again.

Regards,

Matt

SNV31012.JPG

Welcome to the site, Matt! I've been keeping an eye out, but haven't seen anything that'll fix you up yet. :repair:

Don I didn't know you were into the XJ's, I thought you just played with the DSM"s :p

Thanks man, I hope to find something soon to get it up and running well. Biggest thing is deciding what front bumper I am going to want to put on there.

Don I didn't know you were into the XJ's, I thought you just played with the DSM"s :p

Dude, I'm everywhere! :rolleyes: You hadn't figured that out yet? :cheers:

I got what you need but shipping would be killer from PA to AL.

Indeed it would. Pull-A-Part Bham is supposed to have a 97 cherokee. I am going to head down and see about it tomorrow.

Also have some 86's and 89's so maybe I can snag a D44.

awesome another guy from huntsville! i am also on the lookout for the same front clip...

EDIT: I now just need the header and all that jazz.

You check C.A.R. out Brownsboro / Gurley way yet to see if they have any of the parts you still need? I've had good luck with XJ parts there in the past.

Yea C.A.R. has a lot of parts, but they have tried to jack up prices on me every time i have been there so I have never bought from them. They tried to get me to pay $150 for a front driveshaft!

I pretty much have everything I "need" now, just going to build a quick bumper and pull out the front. Might have to consider some paint as well. Black header, white hood and fender, green hatch, on a red jeep.

I'm not a painter unfortunately so I can't really help you there but I do have a welder and some fab tools. I know 256 does some work for people as well you may want to talk to him. PM me if you want some help with anything.

It will be all good. I am going to put it all together, and I might paint the pieces this weekend if it is nice out. Nothing special but it will be a 10 foot job :)

I do indeed sir. I just want to get the jeep all muddy.
mud=ghey....

come hit up some rocks with me! and ill show you what wheeling is all about! :greensmok

where about in huntsville are you located? south, north? or more towards madison? and what are the specs on your jeep. id be happy to pm you some places....

Back